Once the devices and installations have been effectively deployed through the StartLAHTI service, CareLAHTI ensures their cost-effective use throughout their life cycle. Lahti Precision’s experience and expertise in lifecycle maintenance, calibration, modernization and availability of original spare parts is the cornerstone of CareLAHTI.
Our understanding of the need for proactive maintenance is an important factor in preventing unforeseen interruption in production or quality errors In addition, knowing the requirements of measuring techonology, norms and metrological regulations is the best way to optimize our customers’ process solutions. Lahti Precision has more extensive rights to carry out various metrological inspections than any other company in the field of scale maintenance in Finland *
CareLAHTI service includes:
- Remote Assistance and Troubleshooting Services
- Pre- and periodical maintenance
- Accredited calibrations
- Repair services and service verification of commercial scales
- Modernization Services
- Training and other professional services
- Maintenance and certification rounds for vehicle scales
- Spare parts
- Rental set of weights
- Service Desk
*Accredited calibration of scales and masses (Finas), Maintenance sealing of non-automatic and automatic weighing scales (Tukes), and initial verification of non-automatic and automatic scales (KIWA Inspecta).
Predictability with CareLAHTI agreement
It’s important to design the services for the needs of the process, equipment and customer. It’s not possible to maintain all factories or equipment with the same model. As a manufacturer, we have the best information about the devices we supply and ability to determine the maintenance needs of a device in each platform.
Our customers’ requirements for quality or usability vary, so the contents of our service contracts are designed together with customers. After maintenance, modification work or repair, it’s important to be flexible.
What separates us from the others suppliers? Lahti Precision’s extensive rights to carry out controls based on different metrological standards are broader than any other scale company in Finland (1).
(1)The accredited calibration K019 (Finas), non-automatic and automatic weighing scales (Finnish Safety and Chemicals Agency) and the initial verification of non-automatic and automatic scales (KIWA Inspecta)
- CareLAHTI- service ensures cost-effective use of scales throughout the lifecycle
- A device supplier’s understanding of the need for proactive maintenance is an important factor in preventing unforeseen production breaks and the quality errors
- A knowledge of the requirements for measurement, standards and metrological regulations to optimize our customers’ process solutions
- Lahti Precision has wider rights to perform controls based on different metrological standards than any other scale-servicing company in Finland
- As a device supplier, we have the best information about the devices we supply and the ability to determine the maintenance needs of the device together with our customers
- The verification and maintenance of vehicle scales as a customer friendly turnkey delivery