Whether it is a component, a device or a plant-level delivery, it is important to ensure that the devices are properly installed. This is to ensure that the features of high quality parts and appliances are maximized.
As we deliver equipment and projects to all industries, we have learned to understand the requirements of different processes. StartLAHTI installation service guarantees expert installation and commissioning of the equipment.
During installation, we take into account device-specific requirements and document installation process without forgetting usage guide. We carry out installation and commissioning from components to projects and have the expertise in mechanics and software design as needed. Our special expertise is especially in scale and measuring equipment and dosing systems.
To ensure a successful installation, the dialogue between the subscriber and the supplier is invaluable in meeting quality and regulatory requirements. Particularly in the most demanding commercial scales and measuring equipment installations, knowledge of the regulations and quality installation is a prerequisite for keeping schedule and commissioning cost under control, not to mention metrological accuracy. During commissioning, the scales are subjected to a commissioning inspection and a protocol. This allows you to demonstrate the accuracy of the measurement and provide a reference record for future reviews, regardless of who maintains the accuracy of the measurement during operation.
Often, many types of inspection is required for scales and measuring equipment before it can be put into production use. The quality system may have requirements for measurement, or the device may be commercially used, whereby requirements for use and commissioning are required by law. CareLAHTI Service ensures that your equipment remains in production throughout the entire life cycle of your equipment, and that it will be delivered flexibly and according regulations back in use after a potential downtime. Lahti Precision Oy has particularly extensive rights (1) to inspect various metrological equipment.
(1) Accredited calibration of scales and masses (Finas)
Inservice sealing of non-automatic and automatic scales (Finnish Safety and Chemicals Agency)
Initial verification of non-automatic and automatic scales (KIWA Inspecta)
- StartLAHTI installation service guarantees expert installation and commissioning of the equipment
- During installation, we take device-specific requirements into account and document installation process without forgetting usage guide
- In deployments of the commercial scales and instrumentation, knowledge of the regulations and quality installation is a prerequisite for keeping schedule and commissioning costs in under control, not to mention metrological accuracy
- We have particularly extensive rights to inspect various metrological devices
+358 40 506 8884