Regular maintenance and verification rounds extend the life of your vehicle scale
With Lahti Precision maintenance and verification services, the use of vehicle scale is suitable for commercial use and effortless. We provide the required periodic verification of commercial scales every three years in cost-effective customer rounds in a timely manner and taking into account your needs. Through us, the maintenance and verifications of vehicle scales is carried out with an easy and comprehensive delivery. With regular maintenance and the renewal of components and equipment, we extend the life cycle of your car scale and make it meet the latest requirements in the industry.
A pre-planned verification service saves costs
The biggest costs in verifying vehicle scales are the freight, calibrated heavy weights and lifting. With pre-planned verification rounds, freight costs can be shared among several customers, making the process more cost-effective and flexible for you. Weighing is also fast and safe with equipment we have acquired for handling heavy weights.
Vehicle scale maintenance during verification
If necessary, we also carry out maintenance of your equipment during the verification, so that weighing will be worry-free and accurate for years to come. Maintenance and possible tuning of scale electronics ensure that verification process can be carried out acceptably. We also provide an inspection report on the maintenance visit, which makes the maintenance of the scale more systematic.
Renewing the weighing components guarantees the reliability of your vehicle scale in the future
Weighing components older than 10 years old should be replaced so that the scale can continue to be used reliably and efficiently in the future. For example, if suitable components are no longer available on your scale, the downtime can be long in the event of a fault. Regular replacement of the scale components can significantly extend the life cycle of your scale while reducing the risk of unplanned production downtime.
Connecting vehicle scale to mScales weighing service
It is very beneficial to connect your vehicle scale to the mScales weighing service during the verification rounds. It makes the process more cost-effective and flexible. The weighing service allows you to manage all weighing-related information in real time, and you can easily share the information with all stakeholders. Weighing-related processes and data management are also significantly improved.
With the help of the mScales service, maintenance of the vehicle scale can be served remotely, and proactive and preventative sensor-specific diagnostics can be received, as well as information on potential future problems.
- Through us, vehicle scales are verified and maintained as an easy total delivery
- As pre-planned verification rounds, freight costs can be shared among several customers
- We prepare an inspection report on the maintenance visit, which makes the maintenance more systematic
- Timely replacement of components can significantly extend the life of the scale while reducing the risk of unplanned production downtime
- mScales weighing service allows you to manage all weighing information in real time and easily share the information with all takeholders
- With the help of the mScales service, maintenance of the vehicle scale can be served remotely, and proactive and preventative sensor-specific diagnostics can be received, as well as information on potential future problems.
Sales Engineer, Service Vehicle Scales, autovaakahuollot
+ 358 40 631 5877
High quality vehicle scales with decades of experienceLearn more about vehicle scales
mScales integrates your scales into your business system for one seamless entityRead about mScales weighing service