Lahti Precision experts noticed some ten years ago that the markets were asking for small capacity plants which were quick to keep up and even are movable when needed. Light steel structures requiring production process can be placed to existing building as well.
Thus it was created DrymixLAHTI FlexiBatch concept which is able to meet the customer needs when modern production process must be set quickly and cost effectively up. The plant includes all major process phases from raw material storing to end product packing and is capable to same quality level as the ordinary DrymixLAHTI plants.
Since that time and initial sketches first DrymixLAHTI FlexiBatch plant was commissioned successfully at Saveto plant in Qatar in 2018. The customer has been satisfied to the performance of the plant. The plant concept is good from occupational safety point of view and the plant is able to meet occupational safety requirements when all work including the additives’ handling can be done at ground level.
Why DrymixLAHTI FlexiBatch
- Over 100 years of experience that weighs
- Proven experience with a full range of project types and sizes
- A versatile, modular plant
- High quality products
- Low investment costs, expandable plant
- Can fit into existing buildings; low height (4m – 12m at dosing/mixing section depending plant capacity)
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Shortest project lead time
- Possible to relocate
- Three basic annual capacities 100 kt/a, 50 kt/a and 25 kt/a
Vice President, Technology and Engineering
+358 40 541 3475